3.14.2010

SILLY, but, ....TADA!! Hallway!

This is our little hallway and staircase to the two bedrooms that were an addition. Here's Fred making our stairs even and pretty!....Seriously, I mean pretty...keep scrolling down and you'll understand!

Upon ripping out the carpet, this is what we found....awesome craftsmanship huh?!?!? I mean there's a hole in the stairs! What the heck??? AND, crazy, but each stair was actually a different height! I know right?!? CRAZY!!!
So anywho, Fred, again saved the day and ripped them out all together and started over! Then we made the whole hallway and stairs hardwood!



1 comment:

  1. This is amazing - not just the hallway, but everything! You all did a fabulous job and it's so beautiful. I keep wanting to remodel here but I am not even creative/decorative :| enough to figure that out. That is why it is four years later and no changes. I love it and can't wait to see it in person. :D

    ReplyDelete